Teacher Profile

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bbbyyyyuuuu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m currently a pod student and wanted to hear about what teachers are like at other schools. Do you find them to be approachable, fair etc. I’m starting to feel that teachers at my school have a dominant teaching style. That can at times lead to students being discouraged from reaching out for assistance. Just wanted to know if I’m the only one feeling this way.

Members don't see this ad.

I've never personally felt like any of my professors weren't approachable. In fact I think they would really love for students to interact with them more.

Reactions: 2 users
I've never personally felt like any of my professors weren't approachable. In fact I think they would really love for students to interact with them more.
What school do you go to if you don’t mind me asking.

Members don't see this ad :)
when I was at Temple, most of them were approachable. Some of them weren't much for helping but htey were approachable

Reactions: 1 user
I’m currently a pod student and wanted to hear about what teachers are like at other schools. Do you find them to be approachable, fair etc. I’m starting to feel that teachers at my school have a dominant teaching style. That can at times lead to students being discouraged from reaching out for assistance. Just wanted to know if I’m the only one feeling this way.
Was wondering if you feel comfortable sharing which school you attend

Reactions: 1 user
When I was at AZPod, the podiatry professors were very approachable. The basic science professors seemed less approachable but a big part of that could be because they taught in a big classroom and there were 300 students in there, whereas podiatry professors had 30 students and you could get to know them easier.

When I was at AZPod, the podiatry professors were very approachable. The basic science professors seemed less approachable but a big part of that could be because they taught in a big classroom and there were 300 students in there, whereas podiatry professors had 30 students and you could get to know them easier.
Current student at AZpod. Just wanted to add in that the basic science teachers have been amazing to our class. You just have to reach out to them and they will gladly help you.