TCA cross effectiveness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fried Plantaris

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wanted to get some opinions. Do you recommend a student do this procedure on themselves? The alternative is to pay $200-$300 to have a plastic laser surgeon to do it, which is a lot for a broke med student I know it ranges in potency, and 50-100% seems to be the area that'd get the most results, but it'd be a little scary trying something super high right off the bat for a first time user. Fair/medium skin type if that makes any difference.

Members don't see this ad.

Wanted to get some opinions. Do you recommend a student do this procedure on themselves? The alternative is to pay $200-$300 to have a plastic laser surgeon to do it, which is a lot for a broke med student I know it ranges in potency, and 50-100% seems to be the area that'd get the most results, but it'd be a little scary trying something super high right off the bat for a first time user. Fair/medium skin type if that makes any difference.

I would tell you that SDN is not for medical advice and would recommend that you consult your friendly neighborhood dermatologist (or plastic surgeon) for the best advice. Closing.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.