For Sale TBR - The Berkeley Review 2016 - Great Condition!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khiemnguyenx12

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I am selling the following (TBR) The Berkeley Review Set 2016 edition:

Books are in practically brand new great condition! I have now been accepted into Med school and no longer need this material. There is no writing or marks in any of the material including practice passages and questions. I am looking forward to offers for the material as I am willing to negotiate a very reasonable price! Just want to get these out of my hands! Please feel free to email me at [email protected]

General Chemistry I & II
Organic Chemistry I & II
Biology I & II
Physics 1 & II
Verbal Reasoning

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, I asked her to do by PayPal but she said she was not able to do that and suggested Venmo, which I outright declined. If you guys paid with PayPal, you are protected so don't worry. If with Venmo, I'm sorry. NEVER PAY STRANGERS VIA VENMO!

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, I asked her to do by PayPal but she said she was not able to do that and suggested Venmo, which I outright declined. If you guys paid with PayPal, you are protected so don't worry. If with Venmo, I'm sorry. NEVER PAY STRANGERS VIA VENMO!

How does PayPal protect?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

She got me too. I paid her with Venmo. But my bank is not that.

My bank has fraud protection. So I think I may get my money back.