TBR needed in NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

royalmarquis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same situation as the other poster. I can meet anywhere in NYC (pref in manhattan or queens) for clean TBR books (the four sciences). I am willing to buy books and have them shipped from your location as well. All PMs and payments will be answered within 6 to 12 hrs.

Members don't see this ad.

you have indeed. When you guys taking yours?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am taking my exam on September 11 and I was planning on following SN2ed's 3 month study. I found it too late to order from Berkeley Review and I am hoping to find someone with the books soon.

Hey Royalmarquis, Meowmix88 & Lokaa,

I had originally planned to follow SN2ed's plan as well this summer and ordered the complete set of TBR books in late May. However, AFTER ordering them, I realized that I was trying to be too ambitious in taking it this summer because I have not taken physics yet. I ordered the complete set, and the books arrived today! I was planning on just keeping them till next summer when I am ready to use them, but I just noticed this post and I am willing to sell it to any of you if you are willing to pay the price I paid, $340 ($326 for the 10 books plus the shipping I paid and the $14 to help me pay for transportation to the city [I have to take the Metro North]). We could meet at Grand Central, or any other public place in that general area. Let me know if any of you are interested! Good luck studying!!!

Last edited: