Taking NBDE Part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miha05dr

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,

if you're going to take NBDE Part I this year in July and you want to share things with somebody regarding your studing , please let me know !!!
All the best wishes ,

Miha . ( [email protected])

Members don't see this ad.

miha05dr said:
Hi ,

if you're going to take NBDE Part I this year in July and you want to share things with somebody regarding your studing , please let me know !!!
All the best wishes ,

Hi, Miha, I am planing to prepare the Part 1 in July. Could u kindly suggest me the reading references? If u do have something, we can share it. Please ;et me know.

miha05dr said:
Hi ,

All the best wishes ,

Hi Miha..
I am also planning in taking part1 in July ... Let me knw how you would like to be studying ..... I have been looking for a study partner

Hi Miha,

EvenI am takin part1 in july, any input is appreciated.

miha05dr said:
Hi ,

All the best wishes ,

Members don't see this ad :)
hi , iam planning to give the exam in july too. i need a study partner. i wud really appreciate if we cud share our study plans.
regards
sue

miha05dr said:
Hi ,

All the best wishes ,

Hi,

I m also planning to give nbde1 in july 2006.nowadays i m studying biochemistry from brs kaplan dental and dental decks for mcqs.

hi everyone ,even iam planing to give my exam in july 2006,right now i reading anatomy ,i would really appre if some can help me with this even i am looking for group study. :)

Good posting fixnsmiles.
Good luck to all those preparing for part 1. :thumbup:

im going to take my exam on 1st week of july too, let me know if something new came up guys... ;)

dr sue said:
hi , iam planning to give the exam in july too. i need a study partner. i wud really appreciate if we cud share our study plans.
regards
sue

even i am planning to give the exam in july and want to join the group

hi
i have read so many of ur mails and u really have been very helpful.thanx for that.could u please post ur shark diagram on this thread?
maybe a silly question- do we have to everything in anatomy i.e are there some topics which are not necessary.or can be left.
if u advise me please?

miha05dr said:
Hi ,

All the best wishes ,

hi miha
m also plannin my xam in july...
rite now m doin patho from kapl...
wat abt u???
will b helpful if v keep each other updated...
regards...

I'm planning on taking the exam as well. Anyone lives in the Orange County area or Laguna Hills area and would like to be my study partner, let me know.

Sue