Technology tablet/OneNote help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobsagat

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey just a question for you tablet and MS onenote vets out there. MS zero here, and I'm taking anatomy as part of my masters program. I just drew a picture of the renal corpuscle in different colors, and I have a couple issues that I can't find anywhere in the "help" feature.

1) Is there a way to imbed a drawn picture into a text box so that it moves up and down with the text? As it works now the picture just stays put and I have to move it around every time I go back to edit something.

2) Is there a way to group the different pen strokes into a single unit so that I can move them together? I can do this in powerpoint, but there's no such option in one note.

If I can't do any of these, maybe I'll have to draw all my pictures in MS paint and paste them in... Thanks for the help and sorry if this is off-topic.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey just a question for you tablet and MS onenote vets out there. MS zero here, and I'm taking anatomy as part of my masters program. I just drew a picture of the renal corpuscle in different colors, and I have a couple issues that I can't find anywhere in the "help" feature.

1) Is there a way to imbed a drawn picture into a text box so that it moves up and down with the text? As it works now the picture just stays put and I have to move it around every time I go back to edit something.

2) Is there a way to group the different pen strokes into a single unit so that I can move them together? I can do this in powerpoint, but there's no such option in one note.

If I can't do any of these, maybe I'll have to draw all my pictures in MS paint and paste them in... Thanks for the help and sorry if this is off-topic.

I don't know about a group function, but one thing I would do is draw the picture on a sub-page, and then reference it in my notes.

I have not been able to find a group function. I don't think it exists. if you want to embed drawings into a text box, just copy the drawing and paste it in like text.