TA50

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMBandFan86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any former army reservists have any experience turning in TA-50 when your unit is across the country?

Were you able to turn into a local unit, National guard center or base? Did that APMC help? My unit is completely unhelpful...

Members don't see this ad.

Any former army reservists have any experience turning in TA-50 when your unit is across the country?

Were you able to turn into a local unit, National guard center or base? Did that APMC help? My unit is completely unhelpful...

Unfortunately for the reserves there are only so many sites you can turn in your TA-50. It is supposed to go to the unit and they confirm you have everything compared to your record and take possession of it and then they box it up and return it the main site that collects it. I know several soldiers in my BN are closer to Fort Lost in the Woods and they are not able to go on post and turn it in at CIF anymore and it has to go through the units.

If you are having trouble getting your unit to do this you might contact your BN S-4 and they should be able to figure it out.

Reactions: 1 user
For future reference, I was able to turn into the NG CIF. Was very easy. I didn’t need anything from my unit to do so.

I was only able to get a reply once from my unit supply sergeant. Otherwise never returned any calls, messages, or emails.

For future reference, I was able to turn into the NG CIF. Was very easy. I didn’t need anything from my unit to do so.

I was only able to get a reply once from my unit supply sergeant. Otherwise never returned any calls, messages, or emails.

Hmm this sounds like a pretty common Army situation. My guess is it's the units that you don't belong to don't want to actually do the work to inventory the items with the service member and box it up and send to the location it goes to and hence tells the soldier they have to do it through their home station unit.

I could rant on AGR employees for hours if you let me so I will just leave the above hahah.