Supplemental Material For Applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faebinder

Slow Wave Smurf
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys know of any program that requires supplemental material filled/done with their ERAS application?

I came across one the other day... figured a list would be helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

You guys know of any program that requires supplemental material filled/done with their ERAS application?

I came across one the other day... figured a list would be helpful.

Hey Faebinder.....I have not run across any programs just yet. What program are you referring to? Again, congrats on your 2 interviews.....hope you get some more interviews before the end of the week! :luck:

Thanks.

Washington Olympia is one of the programs that use supplements. I know I saw some in the past as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Penn State and Univ of Va both have supplemental applications with a short essay...like tell us something about yourself that is not in the ERAS application. Oh and they want to know my SAT score!

Penn State and Univ of Va both have supplemental applications with a short essay...like tell us something about yourself that is not in the ERAS application. Oh and they want to know my SAT score!

SAT Score! :eek:

Tell me your kidding...

You have got to be kidding me... I heard of Vermont programs asking for copies of transcripts from bachelor degree but a straight up SAT score... WTH... can I send them my GRE instead? hehe.