Superlatives

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saffronrain

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
we should have our own "india forum" superlatives. ... but maybe some of us would get into a huge @$$ fight about why each person got what they did. :D :D :laugh: (only kidding yaars-- about the arguing that is).. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

saffronrain said:
we should have our own "india forum" superlatives. ... but maybe some of us would get into a huge @$$ fight about why each person got what they did. :D :D :laugh: (only kidding yaars-- about the arguing that is).. :laugh:
saffronrain is desi-est :D

sunny123 said:
saffronrain is desi-est :D
weirdest although sunny summed it up. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Data - the most random-est fellow in this forum.

sunny123 said:
Data - the most random-est fellow in this forum.
what you talkn' bout? YOU ARE UNSUNNIEST.

A4trsfmr.jpg

:thumbup: now that was a good run.....funny..... :thumbup:

BTW..someone clue me in on the "liver deal"

hopeful05 said:
:thumbup: now that was a good run.....funny..... :thumbup:

BTW..someone clue me in on the "liver deal"

:D okay the "liver deal" is this:

my "signature" for sdn was "my liver hurts" and some ppl wanted to know why and how i could tell... well it was a joke. i just had my first sip of alcohol (and a few more afterwards) a few weeks ago and so ..you know how alcohol affects your liver.... yeahhh........ no biggie. :p

hopeful05 = most random/spontaneous. :D

saffronrain said:
:D okay the "liver deal" is this:

my "signature" for sdn was "my liver hurts" and some ppl wanted to know why and how i could tell... well it was a joke. i just had my first sip of alcohol (and a few more afterwards) a few weeks ago and so ..you know how alcohol affects your liver.... yeahhh........ no biggie. :p

hopeful05 = most random/spontaneous. :D
Drunk girl in a party. Horny guys. Okay and you are mad because they threw themselves at you? hahahahah Sounds like someone asked for it. :p

data said:
Drunk girl in a party. Horny guys. Okay and you are mad because they threw themselves at you? hahahahah Sounds like someone asked for it. :p

no no, there was one party but that was before i started drinking. and trust me, i am not the kind of girl to get drunk- never have, and never will. it was with 2-3 friends.. and we were just having 1-2 drinks each. not a biggie.

saffronrain said:
no no, there was one party but that was before i started drinking. and trust me, i am not the kind of girl to get drunk- never have, and never will. it was with 2-3 friends.. and we were just having 1-2 drinks each. not a biggie.
not a biggie? you obviously made it a biggie when you made this information available to everyone in the world. SAFFY IS THE DRUNKIEST