Sunday MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leviathan

Drinking from the hydrant
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, so I ended up getting placed in a test site that is 250 miles from my house (!!!). I e-mailed back about this, and they said they could get me in a Sunday exam in Seattle....so how does the Sunday exam work...is it an entirely new test, and if so, do they scale your marks based on only the Sunday test takers? How do you think this might affect your score?

Members don't see this ad.

They'll just have a different set of test forms on Sunday, and the scoring will be together with the Saturday test.

I took the Sunday test in April and it was amazing. There were 9 of us in the room and we had these huge tables to work on. You'll end up getting the same passages as the ppl on Saturday, so your test will be scored along with theirs.

diosa428 said:
I took the Sunday test in April and it was amazing. There were 9 of us in the room and we had these huge tables to work on. You'll end up getting the same passages as the ppl on Saturday, so your test will be scored along with theirs.
does the score report have an asterisk or something to indicate non-standard conditions?

just checking

Members don't see this ad :)
Arsenic810 said:
does the score report have an asterisk or something to indicate non-standard conditions?

just checking

Nope. I also would recommend taking the sunday test. It was great...only 6 of us, not very stressful. I had the exact same form as my friend who took it the day before. I think it was a definite advantage. Good luck :)

DrMike24 said:
Nope. I also would recommend taking the sunday test. It was great...only 6 of us, not very stressful. I had the exact same form as my friend who took it the day before. I think it was a definite advantage. Good luck :)
How do they allow this? Isn't there a HUGE potential for the Sunday people to get a "heads-up" from the Saturday writers on all of the tough questions???