Summer Organic Chem I and II $55 per credit hour 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyro8

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many people on this board would be interested, but my local college is offering Organic I and II this summer in 5 week sessions each. The cost is $55 per credit hour and housing for the entire 10 weeks is only $380. The school is Diné College and it is located in Tsaile, AZ. It is a tribal college located on Navajo Nation, so it is in a rural setting. The college is regionally and nationally accredited. Almost all schools will accept credits from this institution. I confirmed with University of Arizona, Midwestern University, and ATSU (All AZ schools) and they accept.

If you're looking to gain some multi-cultural experiences, this would be an excellent opportunity. There's an IHS clinic within walking distance where they accept volunteers and there are other organizations where you can garner volunteer hours as well.

To give you an idea, I'm non-native. I'm a non-traditional going back and completing all my prerequisites for med/dental (haven't made up mind). I love this college and love the instructors. I know there are other penny pinchers out there like myself, so this college was a god-send to help reduce cost of going back.

If anyone is interested or would like more details, shoot me a PM. Don't believe me on cost? Look it up!

Members don't see this ad.