Summer Gen Chem 1 and 2 - Night Classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harino45

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know of any programs where I can finish Gen Chem 1 and 2 through night classes alone?
It seems that most are day classes 3-5 days a week + lab, which is understandable given the amount of material.

I saw that Berkeley offers Chem 1 and Chem 2, but they are concurrent so it's impossible to take them together.

However, I'm looking for a way to finish Gen Chem 1 and 2 via night classes alone. Fortunately, almost all schools are doing online sessions for the Summer so I'm not restricted by geography.

I'd also be open to classes where attendance in lecture is not required, as I've learned most of the materials in gen chem through other engineering classes so I won't be seeing any brand new material (although I will still need to put in the time to review and study).

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I'd look at the other UC extensions maybe you can match the schedule between 2 UCs. I have also asked a similar question for bio. UCSD extension seems to have a lot of online-only classes do you think it would be looked down compared to Berkeley which is live?