Sullivan University, Class of 2015 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm already accepted to other school. I was consider about the program at each school, the tuition fee, goals after graduation, living environment, etc. before decide to cancel my interview with Sullivan.

Is Sullivan your top choice? Goodluck to you too :)
hey pupham281!! can u share ur stats, please??

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows if SUCOP's interviews are group setting or one on one with the committee?
i think its one by one interview....have u heard anything from sullivan??

If anyone has any updates...please do post! thank yall

Members don't see this ad :)
I e-mailed Dr. Faccione asking when I might expect to hear back. He replied that they will review my application the next time they meet (sometime this month) and that if I get an interview, I will receive an invitation within the next couple of weeks.

I have everything submitted, so I'm not sure if the same applies for those of you still waiting for LOR's/transcripts.

Needless to say, I've been jumping at my phone every time it vibrates, hoping that it's that e-mail. Of course, it's always some junk e-mail from petsmart or express. lol.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Thanks Haiku for the updates.

yesterday in my email it pretty much said the same thing. They are gonna review the files in the next few weeks.

I reallly hope they do call me for an interview but nervous because i dont have a bachelor's degree. I can only keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks Haiku for the updates.

yesterday in my email it pretty much said the same thing. They are gonna review the files in the next few weeks.

I reallly hope they do call me for an interview but nervous because i dont have a bachelor's degree. I can only keep my fingers crossed.
hey!!! what are ur stats?? im still waiting for them too.....have u done submitting everything to them??

hey!!! what are ur stats?? im still waiting for them too.....have u done submitting everything to them??

GPA: 3.3
only doing two years at cc
experience: worked as pharm tech in my fall semester
EC: science club - President
student recruiter for my college

I shadowed a pharmacist too

lots of volunteer w/ strong LOR,
but my personal statement wasn't the best!!!

I did sent in everything but i think my pharmacist LOR is in the process.

i have an interview scheduled tmw May 12 at 9am, are there anyone in here having an interview for class of 2015?

i have an interview scheduled tmw May 12 at 9am, are there anyone in here having an interview for class of 2015?
i heard someone having the interview this month....u can look it up on this thread..
btw, what are ur stats?? did u reactivate ur application or something?

GPA: 3.3
only doing two years at cc
experience: worked as pharm tech in my fall semester
EC: science club - President
student recruiter for my college

I shadowed a pharmacist too

lots of volunteer w/ strong LOR,
but my personal statement wasn't the best!!!

I did sent in everything but i think my pharmacist LOR is in the process.
my stats look like urs.....but did u reactivate ur appl from last fall or u appl this semester??? do u know about the chance of students who havent got bs degree???

my stats look like urs.....but did u reactivate ur appl from last fall or u appl this semester??? do u know about the chance of students who havent got bs degree???

NO. i didn't reactivate it.
This is my first time and i sent it on 29th of April, they got it on May 2nd. they are evaluating the files in the next few weeks!

Im sure it won't hurt too much because they do only require 2 years but more doesnt hurt.

Members don't see this ad :)

So they did put you on rolling admission?
if yes, which time of the year did u apply last time?

No I don't..alot of my friends that had been accepted (by the way i am a native) have either a BS or a MS.

I dont either. Best of luck at the interview... hope u get in to this school!

So they did put you on rolling admission?
if yes, which time of the year did u apply last time?
i applied last year but they said the class was full...so i reactivated my appl this year but im still waiting for LOR from my pharmacist, transcript for this semester..i called them to make sure that i would evaluate my appl ...

hey!! can u share ur stats with us please??

cGPA 3.5
sGPA 3.4

certified tech since 2001 community, long term care, mail Rx
volunteer at hospital since 16yrs old
part of a parish that does community svc
1LOR from owner of pharmacy, 2 LORs from prof (organic,microbio), 2 LORs from pharmacists
did undergrad at community college too!
What is ur stat?

cGPA 3.5
sGPA 3.4

certified tech since 2001 community, long term care, mail Rx
volunteer at hospital since 16yrs old
part of a parish that does community svc
1LOR from owner of pharmacy, 2 LORs from prof (organic,microbio), 2 LORs from pharmacists
did undergrad at community college too!
What is ur stat?
I have overall GPA 3.4
volunteer work at good neighbor center, pharmacy experience..
undergrad at cc...
do we need to send more than 2 LORs...cuz i thought they just require for 2..

I have overall GPA 3.4
volunteer work at good neighbor center, pharmacy experience..
undergrad at cc...
do we need to send more than 2 LORs...cuz i thought they just require for 2..

They only require 2 LORs, however, I thought a little more won't hurt:)

They only require 2 LORs, however, I thought a little more won't hurt:)

its good to have more...i submitted three
hopefully it all adds up to be great and can have a chance for an interview.

anyone been interviewed yet so far?

My interview went well, I think! I just have to wait and see.
Have you heard anything yet?
was that one-by-one interview?? how long did they interview you?? can u share some details of ur interview please??? Im still waiting for them...

was that one-by-one interview?? how long did they interview you?? can u share some details of ur interview please??? Im still waiting for them...

Rec'd my letter Saturday, class of 2015!!!:D
My interview was one on one and it last with the tour ~45 mins
Good Luck everyone!!!!

For those that applied this year (not reactivated applications)...have y'all heard anything so far?

Hey PharmDwillB, i had my interview at 10 am right after u and i got an acceptance mail too this past saturday. I guess we`ll be classmates come 07/02/2012.:cool:

hey, it depends...u either get interviewed by one or two staff members.
good luck

____________________--
SUCOP, class of 2014

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows if SUCOP's interviews are group setting or one on one with the committee?

congrats to those who just got accepted..woohoo..way to go!!

___________________________--
SUCOP, class of 2014:)

for those of you who applied/got accepted......how many pre-reqs did you have left to complete? I have 9 pre-reqs to complete ....1 in summer 4 in the fall and 4 in the spring.....would it be wise to apply right now?

I got my invite a couple of weeks before interviews started. They did send out an email detailing what they still needed before that.

GPA >3.5
PCAT >90% (Not required, but I had a solid score so I submitted it anyway hoping it would help.)
Retail and hospital pharmacy tech experience
Zero volunteer work or community service
Solid LORs (PIC, another pharmacist and upper level science prof.)
Solid personal statement (IMHO)
B.S. in Bio

Don't get too caught up in comparing stats though. I know people with worse stats who also got accepted, and those with stats as good or better who didn't. The interview is pretty important.

Thoughts on studying load as it's 3 years instead of 4 and would like to know how ur thoughts as well in regards to the school and it's tution.. thanks

Congratulations! That was quick! Have they given you any special instructions?

I just declined my seat for this years class, 2014, got into another school closer to home. So hopefully this will help someone :)

Hi All,
Have any of you get an acceptance letter after May 12,13, 19 and 20, 2011interview. Would you like to share interview questions and experience. I am going tomorrow for an interview. Thanks

Has anyone received invitations for June interviews yet?

Congratulations to everyone that got in already!!!

Does anyone know when they are going to start reviewing the next set of applications? I sent mine in a couple weeks ago and have not heard anything yet. Has anyone got asked for a June interview yet?

Congratulations to everyone that got in already!!!

Does anyone know when they are going to start reviewing the next set of applications? I sent mine in a couple weeks ago and have not heard anything yet. Has anyone got asked for a June interview yet?

I had applied in April 29th and they got mine on May 2nd. In the email it said they will review the applications in the next few weeks...so possibly in June we'll def hear something back...the wait is torture!

I called today because I realized it's the last day of may that's not the weekend, and I still haven't heard back for an interview. They said with graduation and some event they have been a little busy, but they haven't sent out June invites yet, so that's good news I think!