Suggested q's for PDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sore eye asses

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Suggested questions for PDs on interview day:

1. Can amphibians get scabies?

2. Can scabies get a virus?

3. Do you think I would look pretty wearing a pink little hat?

4. If you could have dinner with only one person named Barack Obama, which Barack Obama would you have dinner with?

5. If you were stranded on a desert island with a mime, a snapping turtle, and horse salesman named Ned, what the hell led to this catastrophe?

6. Followup question: what will the snapping turtle's tombstone read?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The worst situation is when an island gets stranded on you.

What would the island bring?

It probably would be unprepared because islands usually don't get stranded on people, but it's not entirely impossible.

A physics professor once told me that there's a minute chance that when you hold a ball at shoulder level, and then release it, it will go up rather than down.

The worst situation is when an island gets stranded on you.

What would the island bring?

It probably would be unprepared because islands usually don't get stranded on people, but it's not entirely impossible.

A physics professor once told me that there's a minute chance that when you hold a ball at shoulder level, and then release it, it will go up rather than down.

Those minute chances increase considerably when you're standing on the ceiling. Or so I've heard.