SUBLET available 6-9 months CHICAGO (Northwestern)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lawstudent17

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a great FURNISHED Streeterville studio available from 12/15/15-8/15/16 (dates can be negotiated but I prefer someone who can stay until August 2016). This apartment has gorgeous views of Lake Michigan and Navy Pier and the building has a gym, rooftop deck with barbeques, indoor pool, and sauna.

The location is perfect for any Northwestern medical students or anyone working at the downtown hospitals.

I am looking for someone who will be clean, responsible, and respectful of my furniture and belongings. I have nice furniture and my apartment is very aesthetically-pleasing!

Message me for more information.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I am a medical student and will be rotating at some of the city/downtown hospitals from january 2016, for a year. I will like to hear more about your apartment. Can i see some pictures? Also, what monthly rate are you looking at? Does the rent include utilities(internet/cable/water/heat/electricity)? Hope to hear back. Thanks