"studydroid" e-flashcards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joefosho315

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to pass along what I think is a useful tool for those of you with cellphones equipped with an Android OS. If you search the Android marketplace for "flashcards" you'll see an application titled "studydroid." It allows you to create flashcards directly on your phone or on the website studydroid.com. If you create the flashcards on the website, you can sync them directly to your phone for easy on the go studying! Even cooler is that you can search the studydroid website for flashcards made by other users that you can also sync to your phone. You'll see that people have already made cards for the USMLE, GRE, etc. However, I don't see any cards specifically for the NBDE part I. Thus, I started making my own under the author "jyang315." Feel free to sync them to your phones for your own use. And of course, if any of you start making your own NBDE I flashcards, please state it here so that all of us may benefit from your cards as well! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.