Study partner for nbde part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Tini

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am looking for study partner for nbde part 1

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am just starting,would love to team up! When are you planning to give the exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
are you still looking for study partener nbde1.I am planning take the test in may.I am also just start.

I am looking for a study partner too and planning to take the exam in May !!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I am thinking to take it on April. When did you guys start studying? I also need a partner!!!

Hi, I'm also planning on giving nbde in may/June , and have started the prep now.. am also looking for study partner..

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I'm also planning on giving nbde in may/June , and have started the prep now.. am also looking for study partner..

Hi, I am also studying for nbde1 planing to give it in july. Can you please share how you studying? Are u memorising hard things. What do u use? Thank you

Hi, I am also studying for nbde1 planing to give it in july. Can you please share how you studying? Are u memorising hard things. What do u use? Thank you

Hi, anyone still looking for study partner? I just started to study from scratch. Anyone interested pls do reply