BOTH study partner buddy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I go to med school on the East Coast. I am in California for a while, so I am away from classmates. I will be taking the USMLE Step 1 in several months. Looking for partner(s), for maybe a few hours a week, to help with mnemonics, conceptual ties, and quizzing each other. I am patient and analytic, so I ask a lot of questions. I use first aid, Qbank and Wikipedia, lol. Please have a microphone for Skype or similar messenger. Post or message me.

Members don't see this ad.

I go to med school on the East Coast. I am in California for a while, so I am away from classmates. I will be taking the USMLE Step 1 in several months. Looking for partner(s), for maybe a few hours a week, to help with mnemonics, conceptual ties, and quizzing each other. I am patient and analytic, so I ask a lot of questions. I use first aid, Qbank and Wikipedia, lol. Please have a microphone for Skype or similar messenger. Post or message me.
I am based in Fremont California, I am planning on taking step 1 in a few months. Would prefer in person studying but open to skype as well. Let me know
Thanks