Study material for INBDE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Utdarsenal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are people going to be studying for this exam?

It's the first time this test has ever been provided, so, I'm curious.

There is currently A LOT of study material available for NBDE Part I and NBDE Part II, so people already somewhat have a guide to follow for passing these.

How are people going to do it for this new INBDE exam, though? Has the JCNDE provided sources to study from? I can't help but think that the first few years may have higher failure rates until companies like Mosby's (for example) start creating guides for this exam.

What will people be studying for this, meanwhile?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I've heard from a couple of D2's taking INBDE that they are using the same resources (Decks and Mastery app) as there isn't INBDE study material available for them or upperclassmen gave them study resources.

I've heard from a couple of D2's taking INBDE that they are using the same resources (Decks and Mastery app) as there isn't INBDE study material available for them or upperclassmen gave them study resources.

are they using the study material for part 1 or part 2 to study for the integrated boards?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dental Decks is soon releasing INBDE resource and are accepting reservations.

Reactions: 1 user
saydental-- I would imagine both (basically just using Part 1 + Part II decks). However, I hear the exam will be less detail-oriented and more conceptual

I heard that it is just basically a longer part 2 and that you don't need to study part 1

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a study partner to prepare for the INBDE exam. If anyone is interested please reply here. We can even form a group if multiple people join. Thank you.

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a study partner to prepare for the INBDE exam. If anyone is interested please reply here. We can even form a group if multiple people join. Thank you.
Hello! I'm interested and we can study for the INBDE exam together. When do you plan to appear for the exam?

Hi thank you for your interest. Please give me your email and we can discuss the details there. Also where are you from?

I don't think you can study for INBDE. The sample questions were nothing you'll learn from those books. Maybe Pharma? Like what do you prescribe for this clinical representation? (Herpes) Answer: Acyclovir. You really can't get that out of the books above because you need to know what it looks like. So maybe have a path book and pictures and write down what to prescribe for each picture? Thoughts anyone? Nothing online about how to study....

Hello everyone,
Hi I am looking for a serious study partner as well. please reply so we can talk further about INBDE prep.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would love to join your group if you will have me.

Hello everyone,

Inbdeprep.com is a good resource for studying INBDE. It mimics the JCNDE release questions well

Hello everyone,
Hi,
i would love to join u for studying inbde. its so vast and i dont know where to start.