Student Liability Insurance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DVMoftheFuture

UFCVM c/o 2022
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school does not cover liability insurance for students on external rotations and I am also a dum-dum who didn't stay in good standing with SAVMA. I thought I would be fine without it, but one of my externships just asked me for proof of liability insurance. Does anyone have recommendations for companies that provide liability insurance for veterinary students? I would really be bummed to miss out on this externship due to my idiocy lol.

Members don't see this ad.

My school does not cover liability insurance for students on external rotations and I am also a dum-dum who didn't stay in good standing with SAVMA. I thought I would be fine without it, but one of my externships just asked me for proof of liability insurance. Does anyone have recommendations for companies that provide liability insurance for veterinary students? I would really be bummed to miss out on this externship due to my idiocy lol.
You can pay back dues with SAVMA and get back in good standing to be eligible for PLIT