Struggling to schedule on Prometric

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sciencegirl1998

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else been getting the
We are currently experiencing high transaction volume.
on protomeric. I've been trying to reschedule my test date all day today and it won't let me log on?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is it just me or has anyone else been getting the
We are currently experiencing high transaction volume.
on protomeric. I've been trying to reschedule my test date all day today and it won't let me log on?

When I tried I had that issue, the page crashed at some point and I reloaded it and it popped up. Maybe try again at a time where it’s not gonna a lot of people trying to do the same things as you? Or try a new browser if it’s taking too long or you may just have to wait for a while until it pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I
When I tried I had that issue, the page crashed at some point and I reloaded it and it popped up. Maybe try again at a time where it’s not gonna a lot of people trying to do the same things as you? Or try a new browser if it’s taking too long or you may just have to wait for a while until it pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The same thing happened to me but I had to try a few times. I got it to work once I tried it in incognito mode.

Just wait.. It'll eventually let you through. You can try at another time and you might just go through without waiting!