Step 3 state?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joyus Eid

Reaction score
Been reading on old posts that it matters where you register for step 3?

I am an FMG, graduated last year, ecfmg certified. Can I do step 3 in any state in the US or is there certain places that I can't? (specifically, does florida and texas work?) I already booked my date end of dec

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

you can everywhere

did you already apply for it at the FSMB?

if not, you will have to do that. when making the online account they will also ask for you US address. as long as you dont have any, because you are FMG, you can type in the FSMB address (i think it is somethin euless in Texas or whatever). later when you come to the US, you can check the settings etc. they will contact you via email only

Good luck

you can everywhere

did you already apply for it at the FSMB?

if not, you will have to do that. when making the online account they will also ask for you US address. as long as you dont have any, because you are FMG, you can type in the FSMB address (i think it is somethin euless in Texas or whatever). later when you come to the US, you can check the settings etc. they will contact you via email only

Good luck

I did, I put my friend's address in there and his phone number, I guess they won't really use it.

I'm asking because of posts like these, was it different back then? Confused about Step 3 sign up process for different states

Thanks