step 2ck got canceled

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjm223

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only unfortunate soul this happened to? I'm scheduled to take ck tomorrow and by chance I log in to prometric.com to confirm. I find out that my test has been rescheduled for a date a month away. What would have happened had I gone to the testing center? who knows. My suspicion was raised when i received a phone call from some 800 number two days ago. I wasnt near my phone at the time, so I didn't pick up, and there was no message. A few hours later the same number calls, I pick and there's no response. So I do a reverse lookup- and see that the number is prometric, and I try calling back, but I just get their stupid automated system. I confirm my test online, and its still scheduled for the correct date, no problem. but then when i check today, a day before the test, its all gone... Apparently there are some 'technical difficulties' at this site, and there will be no testing there for who knows how long.
I just needed to vent.

Members don't see this ad.