Step 2 CS reporting trend.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrYo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. My buddy and I took the Step 2 CS exam on the same date in Philly but at different centers. He just got his result and I haven't. Kind of freaked Does any body know if there is a pattern in CS reporting, in that those who have passed get their report first and then those who fail get them later? Thanks!
P.S. The date of our exam was right at the end of the testing period block.

Members don't see this ad.

Was on an interview today and about 5-6 others got their score back around noon and took the test in the same testing period as myself. I didn't get mine even though I took my exam before some of them (Oct 8 in philly). Talked to a Dean at my school on the phone and someone from USMLE, who both said it doesn't mean anything.

Still doesn't make me feel great (mostly frustrated for the extra wait and unlucky), considering the pdf put out about the exam says that the vast majority are released on the 1st day reporting, although a few are not scored/quality assurance not completed by this time.

Hey guys. My buddy and I took the Step 2 CS exam on the same date in Philly but at different centers. He just got his result and I haven't. Kind of freaked Does any body know if there is a pattern in CS reporting, in that those who have passed get their report first and then those who fail get them later? Thanks!
P.S. The date of our exam was right at the end of the testing period block.
I feel your pain man, but if you took your test at the end its most likely related to that. I'd plan on having it back next week. just unlucky that he got his back but you didnt.

I also didn't get my score today, although some of my friends did. They all took theirs in early October though, and I took mine during the last few days before Nov 1, haha.

Just wanted to follow up. I don't think there's any correlation. I got my score a week late today and I passed.

Reactions: 1 user