step 1 study schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giguerex35

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
are there any sample step 1 study schedules out there. I saw a few posts from people years ago but no doc directly posted. I have been studying along with current school material and mixing in a few B&B videos and board questions from other topics along the way but would like more structure if possible. Also any tips on doing questions. I have been trying to do 15 or so a day and sometimes ill get 10 right other days ill get 5 so it seems to vary alot right now, any tips to become more consistent with the higher % correct

Members don't see this ad.

Cramfighter is worth the investment as a scheduling tool.

Reactions: 1 user
I second Cramfighter. Best $100 I spent for board studying.

As far as sample schedules, lots of people most on medical school reddit about what resources they used and a general schedule they followed. I took a bunch of those and tailored them to my liking. Helped a lot.

Reactions: 1 users
Cramfighter is worth the investment as a scheduling tool.
I second Cramfighter. Best $100 I spent for board studying.

As far as sample schedules, lots of people most on medical school reddit about what resources they used and a general schedule they followed. I took a bunch of those and tailored them to my liking. Helped a lot.
appreciate it