Step 1 - online tutor

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

micropticMS4

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a medical student at an US allopathic medical school available for USMLE Step 1 tutoring via Skype (or another online application if you prefer).

My step 1 score was 270+ (I will send the score report once we start communicating) with higher performance in all the test subjects. I have 2 years worth of tutoring experience.

During the sessions, we can review UWorld questions, go over basic science subjects, talk about how to approach specific questions, etc. The rate is $1 for the first 30 minutes. This is to make sure that you get a good sense of whether online tutoring works for you. If you choose to go forward with additional sessions, we will do $30 an hour.

The rate above is much cheaper than what some of the other private companies charge. Classroom sessions with companies such as Kaplan and Falcon can run >3k and individual sessions with companies such as Med School Tutors can be >$150/hr.

Feel free to message me if you are interested! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a medical student at an US allopathic medical school available for USMLE Step 1 tutoring via Skype (or another online application if you prefer).

My step 1 score was 270+ (I will send the score report once we start communicating) with higher performance in all the test subjects. I have 2 years worth of tutoring experience.

During the sessions, we can review UWorld questions, go over basic science subjects, talk about how to approach specific questions, etc. The rate is $1 for the first 30 minutes. This is to make sure that you get a good sense of whether online tutoring works for you. If you choose to go forward with additional sessions, we will do $30 an hour.

The rate above is much cheaper than what some of the other private companies charge. Classroom sessions with companies such as Kaplan and Falcon can run >3k and individual sessions with companies such as Med School Tutors can be >$150/hr.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, are you still tutoring for step 1? I would like to get some session done with you. I am IMG and need to score 240 +
Thanks.

Hi

Hi , are you still available to tutor for step1? thanks

Hey, I am new guys into this board. Are you still looking of for step 1 tutors? Please let me know. Thanks!