staying with a student at MCW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fritz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think this question has been posted before, but I could not find the old thread.
I have to interview at MCW and I do not know whether to choose to stay with a student or to go to a hotel.
Please let me know what do you thing would be a good choice.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I signed up to stay with a host because I didn't want to go through the trouble of finding and paying for a hotel. It's also nice to get a perspective on student life from a current student. Lastly, the host will drive you to the interview the next day. (Another plus if you are not familiar with the area.) Congrats and good luck on your interview :)

Thanks,
Did you already stay with the student host? How did that work out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi!

I'm a current M1 at MCW and wanted to butt in here.. You could go either way. Couple of my firends did the host program and loved having the interviewees with them...I think the interviews had a good time too. I personally stayed in a .hotel just for privacy.

Anyway...if you have any questions about the scholl etc...let me know. I occasionally drop by here..(not that we have much time since we just started the dreaded unit 2!!!!!!!!!:( )

good luck!

My interview is actually a month from now, but I signed up for the host program since the spaces were limited. When's your interview? I'll let you know how it goes if you're interviewing at a later date.

My interview is also on 10/3 and I'm not staying with a host either. I want to go to the get together but I'm not sure how i'll get there without a car.

i know my friend last year usually just stayed with hosts because he would be able to get a good real feel for the school by asking the students there and stuff.......and he got to partake in the social activites there to see what they do after studying and stuff...

if you dont mind sleeping on couches then id recommend staying with a host from what my friend tells me...

im gonna do that too IF i get any interviews haha...

Hi everyone,

Some of you already interviewed on 10/3. How did it go?

I am interviewing there on 11/14..anyone else on the same date?

Definitely stay with a host if you can. i had a great experience, and the host was awesome. Cool school, and you find out quickly;)
Good luck!