Status of being a pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wzhaoucla

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a question here about when the person who passes the CPJE test should be considered as a pharmacist legally? One month after the test date, the date when he/she receives the result of the test, or the date when s/he receives the license from the BOP? Thank you very much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Members don't see this ad.

I would think when you get your license.
I have a question here about when the person who passes the CPJE test should be considered as a pharmacist legally? One month after the test date, the date when he/she receives the result of the test, or the date when s/he receives the license from the BOP? Thank you very much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Belated Happy New Year and Merry Chistmas!

You're considered a legal pharmacist based on the issue date of the license. As soon as your name appears on the Ca BOP "verify a license" website, you are an official pharmacist. DO NOT wait for the BOP to mail you your license as this can be almost a month after your name appears on the website.