starting activities too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

b_ethan

Reaction score
When is it too late to start an activity you are putting on your activities section before adcoms think it's suspicious you are starting an activity so soon to applying? (ex: should I put an activity in my application that I am starting in January if I am applying in early June?). Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

When is it too late to start an activity you are putting on your activities section before adcoms think it's suspicious you are starting an activity so soon to applying? (ex: should I put an activity in my application that I am starting in January if I am applying in early June?). Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
I started a volunteer project in March of this year and applied in August. Did it very regularly for over 150 hrs. in those 5 months. Also started shadowing in those months. Received 2 DO acceptances so far. You should be fine.

Reactions: 1 user
I started a volunteer project in March of this year and applied in August. Did it very regularly for over 150 hrs. in those 5 months. Also started shadowing in those months. Received 2 DO acceptances so far. You should be fine.
That's good to hear, congrats on your acceptances. Thank you for the advice! (love the username btw)

Reactions: 1 user