Stand Up and Be Counted, put podiatry on the map! It REALLY ISN'T-

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cizzen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, I got notice that I caused trouble, regarding my post re ingrown toenail procedure for CME on a physician only site.

Apparently my tone hurt some feelings and was considered inflammatory. My intent is/was to make you aware of the real world fact that podiatry procedures are discussed, critiqued, and reviewed without any input from the DPM community. My goal to incentivize you to demand inclusion in those areas/sites where your work, your expertise, and your voices could be seen was misinterpreted. I am interested in patient care, and any and all knowledge to that effect should be made available.

You can admonish me for telling the truth. But at the cost of being banned from this site, that opens your mind just enough to look into what is available and what podiatry is excluded from as a matter of degree, so be it.

Just remember: You were advised. Stand up and make a difference. Put podiatry into the mainstream.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I got notice that I caused trouble, regarding my post re ingrown toenail procedure for CME on a physician only site.

Apparently my tone hurt some feelings and was considered inflammatory. My intent is/was to make you aware of the real world fact that podiatry procedures are discussed, critiqued, and reviewed without any input from the DPM community. My goal to incentivize you to demand inclusion in those areas/sites where your work, your expertise, and your voices could be seen was misinterpreted. I am interested in patient care, and any and all knowledge to that effect should be made available.

You can admonish me for telling the truth. But at the cost of being banned from this site, that opens your mind just enough to look into what is available and what podiatry is excluded from as a matter of degree, so be it.

Just remember: You were advised. Stand up and make a difference. Put podiatry into the mainstream.

Your last garbage thread was closed and now you create another one.

Enjoy your ban, troll.

Your last garbage thread was closed and now you create another one.

Enjoy your ban, troll.

Your words were annoying, inflammatory, and downright mean.

You are a bully. I can not imagine a place for someone with a disposition like yours in a clinical setting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your words were annoying, inflammatory, and downright mean.

You are a bully. I can not imagine a place for someone with a disposition like yours in a clinical setting.

Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?

You will have to translate that.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Thank you for the translation. It was difficult to pick up on the dialect, Podiatric is somewhat nuanced, your explanation does clarify things. Good luck paying back those student loans.

Just a reminder that members can use the "ignore user" feature in the User CP. Once members have been added to the ignore list, you will no longer see their posts.

To utilize the ignore function, go to your User Control Panel, and then select the Edit Ignore List key.

Also, please be sure to stick to the SDN TOS when posting.

this has to be the wackiest thread I have read to date! :O Entertaining, but now I'm wondering how to get back those 5 mins of my life?

Thank you for the translation. It was difficult to pick up on the dialect, Podiatric is somewhat nuanced, your explanation does clarify things. Good luck paying back those student loans.

Uhm, you need a lesson on life. It's natural, and people love my hair. My sister is a master hair stylist, with huge clientele and every time I walk in her store to visit, every single person in there has to come up and play with my hair. Stylists, clients, everyone. I have random people walk up to me and ask me about my hair, how I got it, if I am mixed, etc. Yeah, because it's a bad perm, lemme tell ya about it.

This thread has run it's course and is now locked.

An in thread warning was posted by pacpod encouraging posters to use the "ignore" function. Please consider using this function if you do not wish to read posts from particular posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.