St. Vincent's NYC prelim/ trans. interview ending time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Linktones

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at St. Vincent's in NYC and was wondering what time the interview ends. They say 5pm but is that always the case? Can anyone who has interviewed there tell me approx. what time the interview ends or whether or not you can cut out early to catch a flight? I have a 5:15 flight. If not, then I am going to have to cancel. Please respond ASAP. Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

So the transitional/prelim day starts @ noon w/a 1-hr. conference followed by ~1hr. lunch and talk by the PDs. Interviews START at ~2-2:15 and you'll probably only have 1-2 (I think I only had 1). But not everyone interviews @ this time b/c they split up the group into tours as well.
I was done interviewing by ~4:15 after having gone on the tour. If you're flying out of JFK that's probably the time you'd need to be checked in. I don't think this post is the answer you were hoping for but I hope it helps and it all works out for you.

Dreading airports and hating Delta after being forced to sleep in San Diego International for one night,
Bank