St. Kates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations on your acceptance! Do you mind me asking if you are from around here and when you letter was post marked? I'm trying to time when my admissions decision will arrive. Thanks :)
I live a few hundred miles away, and the letter is postmarked February 19th. You could always give them a call! Waiting is sooooo hard.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I live a few hundred miles away, and the letter is postmarked February 19th. You could always give them a call! Waiting is sooooo hard.

How long did they give you to hold your spot? I wonder if they are sending them out based on that.

They gave me a month to submit the deposit...I assume it's a month from the postmark, but not totally sure.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone mailed letter of acceptance back to St. Kate's for the MOT Program? I am wondering if they are really picky about letting them know no later than exactly 1 month of notice.

I was accepted off the waitlist today! If there are any other waitlisted folks lurking around here, it seems like they're starting to fill up those unclaimed spots :D

I was accepted off the waitlist today! If there are any other waitlisted folks lurking around here, it seems like they're starting to fill up those unclaimed spots :D

Congrats on the acceptance! I'm on the waitlist for St. Kate's also. I was wondering if they gave you a deadline to accept? also were you notified by e-mail? Any other details would be much appreciated! Thanks in advanced!

@O.T.eyes: I received a phone call from graduate admissions, offering me a spot off the waitlist. The woman I spoke to explained that, after receiving my acceptance letter, I would have a month to decide/send in my deposit :) Good luck!!

@O.T.eyes: I received a phone call from graduate admissions, offering me a spot off the waitlist. The woman I spoke to explained that, after receiving my acceptance letter, I would have a month to decide/send in my deposit :) Good luck!!
Awesome! Thanks for the response and the info =) I'll be hoping for that phone call!

What're your stats if you don't mind me asking???

What're your stats if you don't mind me asking???

Hey :) Sure, copypasted from the big stats thread:

Major: Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.0
Pre-Req GPA: 3.8
GRE: 152 Quantitative / 159 Verbal / 3.5 Analytical Writing (whoops)

Observation Hours:
70+ hours education
8 hours inpatient (stroke, spinal cord injury, TBI)
3 hours hand therapy
Volunteer/work:
2,100+ hours with AmeriCorps NCCC FEMACorps
Therapeutic horseback riding (~8 years)
Currently employed as a special education teacher assistant, and am an after school tutor

Hello, I am going to apply to St. Kate's OT program this year as a dual-degree student.
My stats are:
Cumulative GPA- 3.75
Pre-req GPA- 3.68
I worked as a CNA for half a year. I am now working as a Behavior Therapist Aide for children with Autism.
I also have a niece with William syndrome and have taken her to her OT session a lot and have observed about 8-10 hours of it.
What are my chances of getting in at St. Kate's master OT program? I just really want to know where I stand and what are my chances.