SRTA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doomer

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking SRTA in Richmond Dec14-16, would appreciate any advice\help.Practicing in PA for 7yrs, concerned about getting patients for the exam, prefer locals. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Doomer:
•Taking SRTA in Richmond Dec14-16, would appreciate any advice\help.•

Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't have a clue as to what SRTA stands for. Would you enlighten me?

Thanks. :)

Originally posted by Jamier2:
•Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't have a clue as to what SRTA stands for. Would you enlighten me?

Thanks. :)

Nope you're not alone.... SRTA? Please define....

Members don't see this ad :)
I tried doing a quick search on Yahoo and came up with tons of definition for this acronym.... I am interested in knowing how it relates to Physicians Assistants. Thanx

I don't think this has anything to do with physician assistants. He says he's been practicing in PA, not as a PA. I think he's refering to Pennsylvania.

Apparently this same person has now posted in the Dental forum.... Thus SRTA relates to dentistry....

SRTA - Souther Regional Testing Authority or some such - and yes it is dental. This has been crossposted to the Dental forum, so I'll close this one down.

Dennis