Southwestern University (SWU) - Cebu, Philippines

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iwnt2bfree

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if there are any students planning to attend (2009-2010) or are currently attending Southwestern University in Cebu, Philippines?

Most of the posts here are old and I would like to know what experiences have been gained over the past year to recent within the curriculum.

Also, has anyone been a part of the BS/MD program to enter MHAM?

What are your experiences with the schools BS/MD undergrad program, medical school program, and other departments within the school that are related?

Thanks so much!

J

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to know if there are any students planning to attend (2009-2010) or are currently attending Southwestern University in Cebu, Philippines?

Most of the posts here are old and I would like to know what experiences have been gained over the past year to recent within the curriculum.

Also, has anyone been a part of the BS/MD program to enter MHAM?

What are your experiences with the schools BS/MD undergrad program, medical school program, and other departments within the school that are related?

Thanks so much!

J
If you don't get a response from here, try valuemd. There's a Russian-American who is currently studying there in SWU. You might get more information.

A number of universities are following the BS - MD course for Commonwealth / 10+2 students. In Cebu, SWU has started first batch last January 2009. There is an ongoing plan to start new batch November 2009. There seems to be no problem with the students or the faculty. There are also a number of schools in Manila who have done it. Initial implementation is hard but things get smoother by time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone right now I am in dilema whether I should be going to china or philippines( southwestern medical university ) for the medical study .So can anyone please tell me what I should be doing ? I am looking forward for the positive responses .

Dear Friends, Can someone provide me with the informations regarding RESIDENCY in Philippines. Your help will be highly appreciated. If possible please e-mail me on [email protected].
Thanks

I am starting this year (2012). You already there in SWU?

Hi friends. All the indian students studying in Philippines please join this blog

Philippines is best because USA curriculum. Best oppurtunity to settle in USA