Southwest Baptist University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KBPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have just received an email that I was put in the waitlist.

Has anyone been in the same position and been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

I was last waitlisted last year and this year I was accepted. Just curious when did you apply and what are your stats?

I was last waitlisted last year and this year I was accepted. Just curious when did you apply and what are your stats?

Do you know if there is usually a lot of movement off the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also in the waitlist. lol
I have just received an email that I was put in the waitlist.

Has anyone been in the same position and been accepted?

I'm also in the waitlist. lol Can I know your status?

If I were to call them will they let me know where approximately I am on the wait list?

I'm also in the waitlist. lol

I'm also in the waitlist. lol Can I know your status?
University: Ball State University
Major: Exercise Science
Overall PTCAS GPA: 3.22 (lot of retaken courses)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.4-3.5 (depending on school)

GRE: 152V, 155Q, 3.5 AW

Letters of Rec: 2 PTs and an Exercise Science Professor

Extra-Curric: Rehab Aide @ inpatient hospital, Full-Time Patient Transporter, Personal Trainer/Wellness Staff at YMCA, CPR certified

Observation hours: 65 hours in outpatient clinic, 35 at Acute Care Hospital, 50 hrs at Rehabilitation Hospital (where I work as transporter and aide) Plus on going hours through work.

Applied: Trine University (Non PTCAS) Indiana State University, Mount St. Joseph University, Walsh University, Marshall University, Rockhurst University, Southwest Baptist University, Bellarmine University

Interviews: Indiana State (12-2-16), Trine (Declined), Mount St. Joseph (1-13-17), Marshall (1-4-17), Rockhurst (12-3-16 and 2nd interview via skype 2-11-17), Bellarmine (Declined), Walsh (1-27-17)

Acceptances: Southwest Baptist (10-21) Marshall (4-27-17)

Waitlists: Indiana State, Walsh

Rejects: Mount St. Joseph

Submitted PTCAS 9/22
Verified PTCAS 9/28

University: Ball State University
Major: Exercise Science
Overall PTCAS GPA: 3.22 (lot of retaken courses)
Pre-Req GPA: 3.4-3.5 (depending on school)

GRE: 152V, 155Q, 3.5 AW

Letters of Rec: 2 PTs and an Exercise Science Professor

Extra-Curric: Rehab Aide @ inpatient hospital, Full-Time Patient Transporter, Personal Trainer/Wellness Staff at YMCA, CPR certified

Observation hours: 65 hours in outpatient clinic, 35 at Acute Care Hospital, 50 hrs at Rehabilitation Hospital (where I work as transporter and aide) Plus on going hours through work.

Applied: Trine University (Non PTCAS) Indiana State University, Mount St. Joseph University, Walsh University, Marshall University, Rockhurst University, Southwest Baptist University, Bellarmine University

Interviews: Indiana State (12-2-16), Trine (Declined), Mount St. Joseph (1-13-17), Marshall (1-4-17), Rockhurst (12-3-16 and 2nd interview via skype 2-11-17), Bellarmine (Declined), Walsh (1-27-17)

Acceptances: Southwest Baptist (10-21) Marshall (4-27-17)

Waitlists: Indiana State, Walsh

Rejects: Mount St. Joseph

Submitted PTCAS 9/22
Verified PTCAS 9/28
Congratulations!! Are you going with SBU??
I'm on their waitlist. The suspense is killing me!

Can I know your waitlist range? I was told that I'm in the 20-30.
I dont know. They made it seem like there was no ranking. Do you mind telling me what your stats are? I'm currently still in the last prerequisite needed so maybe that's why they couldnt tell me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Are you going with SBU??
I'm on their waitlist. The suspense is killing me!
I will be declining SBU very soon I just haven't had a lot of time to do it yet.

Reactions: 1 user