South Florida Family Medicine opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstaffmatters

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
rimary Care Physician needed to provide primary care to our nations Veterans. The employer is a private contractor, and not the VA.

Description:

Physician needed for 6 South Florida east coast area veteran’s clinics. Must be licensed to practice in the State of Florida and Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice. Primary Care experience preferred.

The Float Provider (doctor) for our 6 VA clinics will travel between sites on a daily basis. The 40 hour schedule will be known in advance for a 2-week period. The physician will be covering for providers on vacation, leave of absence, etc. We are dedicated to providing primary health care exclusively to our nation’s veterans in our community-based outpatient clinics (CBOCs). We provide a wide range of comprehensive primary health care services including same-day appointments, routine check-ups, medication management including Coumadin therapy, cardiovascular electrocardiography (EKG), and diagnostic services at our on-site laboratory.

I have job opportunities elsewhere in Florida including an opportunity for employment in Miami Beach, and in a more rural area on the West Coast of Florida, as well as other states around the country. I always have the ability to search for a position based on your unique parameters, at no cost to you! You can contact me directly by replying to this email [email protected], or calling 757-460-1299. Visit www.medstaffmatters.com as well!

Members don't see this ad.