Someone had to ask: ERAS Photo: teeth or no teeth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ruban

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, someone had to ask :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, now we're getting specific for ERAS questions... maybe we DO need a separate forum for JUST ERAS stuff! LOL! Well, it depends on where you're from... if you live in West Virginia then maybe you should go with no teeth (not that you would have a choice of course)... JUST KIDDING for those of you who are about to burn my house down... I REALLY don't think it matters! Teeth or no teeth?? Probably whichever looks more natural and less scary. Sorry, I just could not resist responding to this thread! Thanks for the upper! :) ;) :cool: :D :p :eek: :confused: :scared: :idea: :laugh:

How about these?....they cost me a pretty penny.

Attachments

• teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 275
How about these?....they cost me a pretty penny.

That's HOT! I'd offer you an interview even if you didn't GO to med school with a photo like that!

you gotta go with the teeth. Otherwise they're going to wonder what you're hiding.

no teeth means it's not a real smile, right? it reminds me of back in the day when I had braces - those painful days...

you gotta go with the teeth. Otherwise they're going to wonder what you're hiding.

no teeth means it's not a real smile, right? it reminds me of back in the day when I had braces - those painful days...

:rolleyes:

Where do you all get photos taken? Take them yourself??

Where do you all get photos taken? Take them yourself??

Our school has a 'Multimedia Solutions' department or "Visual Arts" or some such thing that does photos for the PR materials for the medical center. They do ERAS photos for $15 and give you several wallet sized photos and several passport sized photos.