• Forums Updates - Tuesday at 1:00 AM Eastern
    We will be performing some system maintenance on Tuesday, June 11 starting around 1:00 AM Eastern. The forums will be unavailable for approximately one hour.

some more questions!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yumi43

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My previous post was "help for a lost soul"... I listed some questions I had on there and I realized I have many more, so I decided to start a new thread here. Anyway, here they are:

1. How hard is it to get into a post-bacc program? I know many of you are enrolled at Columbia and I've heard many good things about their program. Is it true that as long as I have a GPA of 3.0, I will get in?

2. What is the work load like in a post bacc. program? Typical hours of studying?

3. Most post bacc applications are due in mid May to mid July for the 2004 fall enrollment. I am graduating this May, so I won't have my final transcipt until then. Will it be too late to turn in my application during that period, or should I start the application process now and send it in as soon as I get my diploma?

4. If anyone out there went to Hunter College for their post bacc program, do you know what the acceptance statistics to medical school are?

That's all for now... Thanks in advance for help!

Members don't see this ad.