Social Psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I'm finishing up my pre-med requirements and applying for entrance in fall of 2006. my major is in psychology and i have done research for 4 years (only 1 publication though) Is all of this research going to go to waste or would it help me get into a Psychology phd/md program? I've only heard of neuroscience md/phd's, but all of my research is in social psych.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Froggy785 said:
I'm finishing up my pre-med requirements and applying for entrance in fall of 2006. my major is in psychology and i have done research for 4 years (only 1 publication though) Is all of this research going to go to waste or would it help me get into a Psychology phd/md program? I've only heard of neuroscience md/phd's, but all of my research is in social psych.

thanks

I do not think it will all get wasted. At least, in my university(U of M) I have a friend in MSTp program who is doing psychology phd. Let me know if you need the contact address.
huseyin