SOAP 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Find the Match data 2015 on NRMP. Then see all the programs. There is two columns, Quota and Matched. See the programs w/ * next to matched number. Boom.

Sorry, do you have a link? I was only able to find this info that is by specialty, but not specific programs. http://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ADT2015_final.pdf . thanks

Members don't see this ad.

no step 2 score....won't take it until end of 3rd year....go to U.S. medical school.....

Okay so a few things you need to do to help your chances: 1) apply on time for the match 2) do well on step 2 (figure out why you didn't score extremely well on step 1 and fix your study approach to step 2) 3) get strong letters of recommendation and write a strong personal statement 4) try to do an audition rotation(s) at family med program(s) that you like that seem sort of within your reach. It's a big help that you go to a US med school.

Oh must not be posted yet. Ok. Well it's not like you can gain any huge advantage knowing which hospital was in SOAP this year because there is a lot of variability if you compare the "list" year after year.

Okay so a few things you need to do to help your chances: 1) apply on time for the match 2) do well on step 2 (figure out why you didn't score extremely well on step 1 and fix your study approach to step 2) 3) get strong letters of recommendation and write a strong personal statement 4) try to do an audition rotation(s) at family med program(s) that you like that seem sort of within your reach. It's a big help that you go to a US med school.
Thank you so much for the suggestions! Is there any particular site on student doctor network that would help me get other ideas for the 2015-2016 application cycle for family medicine?

PGY-1 Peds position now available. Tri-State/Atlantic area.

via Residentswap

I applied IM. Hate to blame others but my school offers no help or guidance on the matching process whatsoever. I was pretty naive about the process and basically did not apply enough places and thus I did not have enough interviews or places to rank. Now I have to SOAP. :-(

I haven't received any calls yet but sent out apps in ERAS a bit later in day.
Hi, I am in a similar position this year, would you mind sharing how it ended up working out for you?