So if it really is Monday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be the first to say it, as much as I have huffed and puffed about fussing over having to retake the MCAT, I haven't actually started to do anything yet...Why you might ask....because some where deep down in me I'm hoping I won't have too. Hoping that I will defy all odds and do really well despite all the things that I thought went wrong coming out of the test. AmI alone?
And I wanted to know who will be the first to check on Monday? I heard that it's up at like 12 AM do you all hear that as well or is it just a rumor?

Members don't see this ad.

kiahs said:
Well I'll be the first to say it, as much as I have huffed and puffed about fussing over having to retake the MCAT, I haven't actually started to do anything yet...Why you might ask....because some where deep down in me I'm hoping I won't have too. Hoping that I will defy all odds and do really well despite all the things that I thought went wrong coming out of the test. AmI alone?
And I wanted to know who will be the first to check on Monday? I heard that it's up at like 12 AM do you all hear that as well or is it just a rumor?

If it's up at 12 A.M. it will likely be 12 A.M. Monday Night/Tuesday morning (at the absolute earliest). It's not impossible that they would go to weekend shifts during score posting time, but I do think it's unlikely.

kiahs said:

You are definately not alone. I definately haven't been doing anything huge (though I swore I would). I too have what I fear may be a futile hope of success. :(

kiahs said:

I'm hoping for the same outcome! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
MoosePilot said:
If it's up at 12 A.M. it will likely be 12 A.M. Monday Night/Tuesday morning (at the absolute earliest). It's not impossible that they would go to weekend shifts during score posting time, but I do think it's unlikely.

Well, if it's up at 12 (0000 hours) which time zone to use? The headquarters is in Iowa or someplace, so Central time?

I'll be checking sometime during the day tomorrow, but I'm not stressing over it. Like after I ejected from the F4, I'm just along for the ride now :)

Trust me, they dont post it at midnight. Last time it was around 8pm on the day before the announced date. So, expect the night of June 14th.

I heard last august 2003 scores came out midnight? However I know for a fact the april 2003 scores came out at 9am eastern and 6am pacific time...how do i know you ask? Cuz I freakin failed the mcat last year when i took it and I didn't sleep the whole day worrying about it!!! :mad: This time around..no worries..life goes on fail or not :D :luck: :luck: :luck: to all...ESPECIALLY RETAKERS! :luck: :luck: :luck:

if it really is tomorrow, why does it say scores will be posted mid-June?

hi all,

I don't mean to interrupt this thread, but I just wanted to wish everyone well when you check your scores this week! I pray that everyone earns the score that they are aiming for :)

now you all are beginning to scare me :scared: Somehow I really don't want to see those scores because of the dread of retaking. Everyday I feel my score is worse and worse :(