SLU St. Louis University School of Medicine Class of 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TTTrouble

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hellos!
I didn't see a thread for SLU, which made me sad, so I thought I'd go ahead and get the ball rolling. I'm actually stupidly excited to get started since I've had a year off. Hope we have some really awesome people this year! =)

Members don't see this ad.

Hellos!
I'm actually stupidly excited to get started since I've had a year off. Hope we have some really awesome people this year! =)

I think nobody bothered to start a SDN forum since the class of 2013 has been so proactive with getting students to join the Facebook group.
I don't think it's silly to get excited about starting. I think things finally hit me when I saw the orientation schedule posted :)

Haha, that's true about the facebook group. I looked at the 2013 fb group and there's like 6 members =P. I wonder how active it will be during the year. But yeah, I hear you on the orientation thing...figuring out housing and everything is slowly making everything feel a lot more real.