sleep board 2011 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many weeks ABIM should take to release board results?

• Total voters

catnap

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about when the results of 2011 sleep board available? Frustrated with ABIM, even with computerized exams results takes this long:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

They'll be avaible when the ABIM told you they'll be available, and not a day sooner. If they said 12 weeks, it'll be 12 weeks, to the day.

The separate question of how long "should" it take, is arguable. I agree that in the era of electronic testing you should have results within a few weeks, a month at the most to allow for review of outlier questions.

Finally long awaited sleep board results here. Thank God I passed!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was never notified by the ABIM. I checked the ABIM website today and searched for certification under my own name and found I had passed.

That's odd, I got mine by email 2 weeks ago! did you update your email with ABIM?

Hey Mike.

If they are a neurologist or psychiatrist and they are certified, then I cannot think of a reason it shouldn't appear on this website. In other words, there should be a record of passing the test by now.

Perhaps someone who passed but doesn't have their info posted could chime in? I double-checked and mine is up.

Last edited: