Sky Ridge TY in Lone Tree Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Waterskier15

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about this program? I got an email today saying they will be ranking me without an interview which I thought is a bit strange but hey it is an opportunity to live in Colorado! I would love to be in the Denver area since I love to snow ski and rock climb but I don't really want to be in a terrible work environment either.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I know someone who did a TRI there (former AOA residency). It went well for them, they had no major complaints, and ended up staying on for residency. That said, I didn't really ask a lot about their experience at the hospital itself. They did like the area quite a bit though.

It's a bit of a red flag to not interview you, but hey its one year, and if matching there means you don't have to SOAP for a TY and put your advanced spot at risk then its probably worth being on your list (i.e. I would put it at the bottom of your list just because you don't know much about it).

Asked more about it since the last post. Sounds like an OK community TY experience. The place is run by HealthOne I believe now. I wouldn't expect a ton of pathology there, but again if its necessary as a step into an advanced program, its probably fine.