SIUE c/o 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxellie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a recent thread for this pharmacy school..
Just received an interview invite!

Members don't see this ad.

I also received an invitation for march. I'm hoping to hear from csu so that I don't have to goto the siue interview. It's a long drive for me.

I believe getting interviews from this school can guarantee you 90% of acceptance. I recommend anyone who got the invitation should make your way to the interview if you have not been accepted to your 1st choice school.

Good luck everyone! I might see you there. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe getting interviews from this school can guarantee you 90% of acceptance. I recommend anyone who got the invitation should make your way to the interview if you have not been accepted to your 1st choice school.

it's 3.5 hours away for me...not my #1 choice but I am currently waitlisted at my 1st choice. I have a friend who attends SIUE and she loves it!

They invite 200 and 80 get in. They HEAVILY favor students that did prerequisite work at SIUE and they also favor rural and Southern Illinois students. Having a bachelor's is a plus at any school.

I was accepted to Midwestern, CSU, LECOM and SIUE (didn't bother applying to UIC) and am very happy with my decision to attend SIUE.

I entered with a bachelor's and an 85 on the PCAT. Initially I was worried that SIUE wouldn't be challenging enough and that I may be at a disadvantage to those in other programs (specifically the prestigious STLCOP and UIC). I can promise this is not the case. I don't know a single person that made straight A's and at least half of the class fantasized about dropping out at some point. Fortunately, the staff is very very available for you. I don't know of another school with such small class sizes.

I'll probably be doing tours on at least one day, so you may see my face soon.

Last edited: