SIR Medical Student Council 2013-2014 Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SIRStudents

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Students,

We are looking for clinical minded students who are interested in increasing IR awareness at the national level. Students will work closely with RFS members and attendings from across the country to increase awareness of IR and recruit medical students who want to practice IR in a clinically oriented model with comprehensive patient care. If you are interested, please complete the attached application and email it to [email protected]. Applications are due May 15th.

Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Nicole Zimmerman SIRMSC Medical Student Chair
Rahul Nayyar SIRMSC Resident Chair

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• SIR MSC Application 2013-2014.pdf
    153.7 KB · Views: 114
Adobe is telling me that I cannot save anything typed into the field. Should we fill out the answers in a separate email? I've never seen a PDF formatted like that one.

Thanks.

You should be able to type directly onto the firm and save it. I just double checked it. If it's still not working for you please either scan in a completed form or complete it in a word document.

Thank you

Dear Students,

The deadline for the Society of Interventional Radiology Medical Student Council application is quickly approaching. If you are interested in joining the council, please fill out the application and submit it to [email protected] but May 15th.

We look forward to working with you in the future!

Best,
Nikki Zimmerman & Rahul Nayyar
SIR MSC Co-Chairs