Sign medical education reform petition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wispers2u2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear friends, I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on We the People, a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 25,000 signatures by March 09, 2012, the White House will review it and respond!
We the People allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.
You can view and sign the petition here:
http://wh.gov/0xm
Here's some more information about this petition:
Take steps to reform the extremely corrupt and abusive medical education system which lacks any checks and balances.
The current medical education system entails a system where mainly during the clinical phase of training, the practice of medicine degenerates to an extremely malignant and abusive display of teaching physicians personal vendetta's. A part of the reason for this is because there are virtually no checks and balances and physicians who have gained their way to the tops of the administration in a teaching hospital can virtually do what ever they want with those below them. There is no governing body or unions in place to protect the trainee from any workplace violations. Most of these physicians essentially function as bullies, terrorizing those below them. This abuse is tolerated because trainee's live in fear of being fired and blacklisted, losing their careers if they are targeted.

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.