Should I publish this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aegistitan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not sure why you're scared. If your PI is busy then obviously you see her much. It would be good for you to keep in touch with her and update her on findings. If you go and publish this behind her back, it could hurt your rep in the lab.

Members don't see this ad :)
hello, I'm a final year medical student schooling in Nigeria. i did a community medicine project titled 'Factors that determine the utilization of primary health care services in Sabon Gari Local Government Area, Kaduna State, Nigeria. My supervisor suggested that I publish the work on a journal. what journal do you think will be good for my career (I'm thinking of a future in Public Health )?

Pls reply asap.
Thanks,
Sam.

hello, I'm a final year medical student schooling in Nigeria. i did a community medicine project titled 'Factors that determine the utilization of primary health care services in Sabon Gari Local Government Area, Kaduna State, Nigeria. My supervisor suggested that I publish the work on a journal. what journal do you think will be good for my career (I'm thinking of a future in Public Health )?

Pls reply asap.
Thanks,
Sam.

Look here http://www.elsevier.com/journal-authors/home

sorry , I saw your title (
Should I publish this?)
but I couldn't find what you are asking about :\
how can I see the contents ????