Dental Should I have included the recitation part of Orgo lab in application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schmoob

I submitted my application 2 days ago and it just occurred to me if I put in a class correctly I’m confused whether I should include the recitation part of my orgo lab class because it’s technically apart of the orgo lab as a whole and it’s says zero credits underneath the lab part I attached a picture
So should I include the recitation part of it (with the zero credits) and edit my transcript entry

thanks
667091C5-9804-43C7-904A-E4EB514B309C.jpeg
You should call and find out, as far as I know you need 8 credits of orgo

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, if it was on your official transcript, you would have needed to add it to your application. Since you already submitted, there's no going back... you can't edit anything.

AADSAS will find the discrepancy and send your application back to you to correct and then it will go back in line for verification.

This is actually my unofficial copy
Does your official transcript still show this? If so, my post above holds. If not, then you're fine since you just need to have everything your official transcript has word for word. You should contact your school about this to see if your official and unofficial transcripts are the same OR if your official omits these 0 unit courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.