Should I go to UHS interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScienceMind

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is my dilemma,

I have been accepted to UMDNJ-SOM and have interviewed at Touro (will here from them in two days) and have an interview at Western-COMP this Friday. Should I plan to go to my UHS interview next week? The thing is that I am from Pomona and would prefer to come back to California. I was not that impressed by Touro due to the lack of diversity. Has anyone else interviewed at these four schools? The only reason why I would not pick Western (my first choice) is if I discover that their rotations are not that good, if board scores are not competitive, or if I am not able to specialize in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.

Please let me know what I should do about my UHS interview.
Thanks,
Donnell Wigfall:(

Members don't see this ad.

I chose UHS over TUCOM. So I say go for it. Unless you are unwilling to live in Missouri. UHS has very strong core rotations. PM me if you have any specific questions. Also check out the UHS 2006 or 2007 threads in the osteopathic board.

YES! Go to your UHS interview, if only for the experience. I have interviewed at three schools so far and I was most impressed with UHS.
As for diversity among the students, they certainly try but it's MO.
GOOD LUCK!